Professional Psychotherapy & Assessment Services
My name is Dr. Sven Schild and I am a licensed clinical psychologist and certified EMDR clinician. I provide professional short and long-term psychotherapy.
I believe each person is unique and therefore deserves an individual approach to treatment. It is my goal to create a therapeutic environment that allows you to reach your full potential, rediscover your inner strengths, and develop new life skills to address the problems and symptoms that are weighing you down.
My practice specializes in the treatment of:
- Anxiety & Depression
- Trauma & Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Grief & Loss
- Relationship & Family Issues
- Addiction & Substance Abuse
- Deaf & Hard of Hearing Issues
- Sexual Identity & LGBTQ Concerns
- Stress & Anger Management
- Personal Growth & Life Transitions
- EMDR - Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Multilingual Services (English, American Sign Language, & German)
I have two convenient office locations in San Diego county. Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays I am available in my main office in Hillcrest (San Diego) and on Fridays I am available in San Marcos (North Country).
It is common for people to have questions or concerns about the therapeutic process. I invite you to contact me at 858-602-2847 to discuss these and other issues. To contact me through this website please click HERE.
Dr. Sven Schild
CA Licensed Clinical Psychologist (PSY 22339)
EMDRIA certified EMDR clinician
Professional Psychotherapy and Assessment Services
Sven Schild, Ph.D., Psychologist, Inc.
PO Box 507203
San Diego, CA 92150-7203
Ph: (858) 602-2847
Fax: (619) 354-2145